[Wine] Lord of the RIngs Online- Error 205

Tomatosawz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 17:50:11 CDT 2008

I installed the game using the download link from the wine appDB, install went smoothly, compiled the GUI launcher, tried to run game, launcher works but error comes up before game loads "The game client was passed invalid command-line parameters". AppDB says to edit UserPreferences.ini settings, but no file is created so i think this error is happening before that stage. Has anyone had this problem?  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am new to linux.  Ubuntu Hardy, Wine 1.0-rc1