[Wine] Problems running the game GUN from Neversoft.

fredand44 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 13 08:18:03 CDT 2008

Hello!

I have installed Wine 0.9.55 (pretty sure of that) on my Mandriva 2008.

I tried to install the game GUN from Neversoft. (It works fine on windows Vista). On the distribution it says that it is compatible on Windows 2000 and XP.

But when I try to install it it seems to work, but when I try to run it I get an error in a popup.

Right now I'm at office and do not exactly remember the message.

But since I really would like it to work how do I find out what is wrong? Is there any logfiles or anything I can look into?

Btw
The game GUN is listed under Browse Apps > Games > Action Games, but there seems never have been any succsefull install?

Best regards
Fredrik