[Wine] Starting a Linux application for a windows file in wine

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Tue May 13 20:34:32 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 05:20:08PM -0500, DRNewcomb wrote:
> I think I'll just take the subject elsewhere.

I'm sorry you hit such a rude answer.  I'm also sorry I don't know the
answer myself, or I'd tell you.  Perhaps someone else can explain what I
cannot?

I'd *suspect* that to access the simulated Windows environment, you's
use function in the Wine library, but to access the Linux environment,
you'd use Linux libraries.  What you have to do for functions that exist
in both, I don't know.

-- hendrik