[Wine] Re: not able to write on ntfs disk
wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 14 08:36:07 CDT 2008
> how should I log this? I'm using gnome, so no terminal is open by default...
1. Right click on the link - properties.
2. Copy the "work path"
3. Open terminal window, type
cd "<path from 2>"
4. Hit enter.
5. Copy the command
6. Paste it into the terminal
7. Hit enter.
8. Do whatever you doing to reproduce the problem
9. Observe the messages in the terminal.
10. Copy the messages from the terminal window and post them here.
More information about the wine-users