[Wine] GTA:SA+ WIne-RC1 + Ubuntu 8.04[64bit] -> Unhdl. exce.

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed May 14 14:33:07 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 12:26 PM, ulberon <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> You can't do a survey on a per application basis as
> there are many games and the vote would be split amongst
> many different "applications" even though they are all asking
> for the same thing, game support.

I could be wrong, but "game support" isn't a single thing, it's a
whole bunch of things.

Each game is going to run into slightly different bugs, just as
each non-game app does.

So the split vote probably reflects reality better than you expect.

I'm confident that the current approach of targeting a small
handful of the most popular apps (including, it seems, one or so
games like WoW) until they work well is going to pay off.
- Dan