[Wine] Even more contraptions + hardy + Wine 0.9.59 mouse problem

beget wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 15 13:16:10 CDT 2008

First of all, all other games and software work perfectly in Wine.
I installed Sierra's The incredible machine - even more contraptions, which installed fine. No complaints or anything. The game started up nicely and everything seems to work fine, but my mouse buttons do not work at all. It does no register any clicks of my mouse, but I can move around the menus by moving the mouse over a button which highlights it, and then pressing enter. This method does not allow me to play the game itself, for moving objects with enter is not possible.
As said, this is the first and only time I have encountered it, and for the likes of me can't figure it out.