[Wine] Re: does WINE run on MAC OS and OpenVMS

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 16 07:31:55 CDT 2008

James McKenzie wrote:

> Vitally, you need to realize that I do tend to answer the spirit of the
> question, not just what is written.

James, I understand that and sometimes do this myself. However in this particular case where author was not clear what exactly he/she needs as the end result it would be better to mention both sides of that answer. For all you know it's some been counter trying to compare number of platforms Wine itself can run on with windows. Not withstanding apps available for such platforms.