[Wine] Re: Patching Wine 1.0-rc1 with 3dmark.diff

csocean wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 16 11:40:45 CDT 2008

thanks Zoltan, your patch applied flawlessly.

However, I can't run ./configure successfully now... I get:

Code:

sudo ./configure
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... gcc -m32
checking for C compiler default output file name...
See `config.log' for more details.

I ran checkinstall after that, and noticed that the achitecture is set to AMD64, though I have a intel e6750, which is 64 bit, but I *think* I'm running 32bit Ubuntu (wubi didn't mention anything.)

Code:

checkinstall

checkinstall 1.6.1, Copyright 2002 Felipe Eduardo Sanchez Diaz Duran
           This software is released under the GNU GPL.

The package documentation directory ./doc-pak does not exist.
Should I create a default set of package docs?  [y]: n

**** Debian package creation selected ***

This package will be built according to these values:

0 -  Maintainer: [ csocean at csocean-desktop ]
1 -  Summary: [ Package created with checkinstall 1.6.1 ]
2 -  Name:    [ wine-1.0 ]
3 -  Version: [ rc1 ]
4 -  Release: [ 1 ]
5 -  License: [ GPL ]
6 -  Group:   [ checkinstall ]
7 -  Architecture: [ amd64 ]
8 -  Source location: [ wine-1.0-rc1 ]
9 -  Alternate source location: [  ]
10 - Requires: [  ]

Enter a number to change any of them or press ENTER to continue:

Installing with make install...

make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.

****  Installation failed. Aborting package creation.

Cleaning up...OK

Bye.

Really appreciate the help guys![/quote]