[Wine] Where is wine-pthread in 1.0 rc1 ??

GNU_Raziel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 16 14:20:09 CDT 2008

Hi,

i'm a wine user since years now and recently I began to use GLC, a capture soft wich can work with wine BUT this soft need wine-pthread to capture wine windows !!

wine-pthread was a mandatory file in any wine version as far as I can remember, but it simply disappear in wine 1.0 rc1 package (using ubuntu hardy repository since Debian one is quite outdated if you compare them)

So is it a hardy package mistake or wine-pthread really disappear ? (and then glc is now useless !!)

thx in advance,

GNU_Raziel