[Wine] wine and pulse audio.Can they work together?

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri May 16 14:59:03 CDT 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 2:51 PM, stimpak <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> i know that i might start a flame war but, since pulseaudio comes bundled and as default for Hardy (ubuntu 8.04) there isnt at least a consideration for making a wine driver for it?

The topic's been brought up on wine-devel. The problem is that getting
a full sound driver is a lot of work. We don't want 20 half supported
sound drivers, but rather fully implemented ones. If someone were
willing to implement a FULL sound driver, then it could be discussed,
but not a small driver that just does forwarding.