[Wine] Remedy AR User 7.1.00 Windows Crash

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Fri May 16 23:49:36 CDT 2008

takeawaydave wrote:
> Can you confirm that Remedy User 7.0 works ok?

It did.  Since Remedy AR User uses RPC to communicate, this may be the
source of the problem.  Unfortunately, I do not have a functional AR
setup to test with and this would take some effort to build (I'm a real
time Remedy Administrator and worked with both development and
production systems.)  I can get the client and see what happens  Can you
do us a favor and open an issue related to this problem and also update
the Applications Database?

Given my present schedule, I may get to look at this sometime next week
with RC1 on a Mac Intel system.

Thank you.

James McKenzie