[Wine] Winetricks deleted most of my hard drive

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Thu May 22 13:42:50 CDT 2008

I think a very important question is what filesystem were you running
and what version, and where, specifically, were the "very important
folders" that got deleted?  Were these folders on the Windows drive and
was it mounted at the time?  Were they in your linux home directory?
Did they contain the secret for creating a vehicle that runs on
something other than gas?

-Brent