[Wine] IE 7

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:10:12 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Hartmut Figge <h.figge at gmx.de> wrote:
> vitamin:
>
> [To a.dehqan]
>>Topic is closed. Don't post here.
>
> If you really wish to do that, you should first separate the forum from
> the mailing list. Which would be a good thing.

This has been discussed _A LOT_ on wine-users and wine-devel.
Consensus seems to be that it's a good thing (tm), even though we've
got a lot more 'noob' questions, we've got _a lot_ more traffic. An
attempt/idea was made to have a wine-newusers forums/mailing list, but
nothing has come of it as of yet.

The better solution is to get people to read the FAQ/stickies and add
any missing info there. If something needs to be added to the stickie,
PM/e-mail me.

- Austin