[Wine] Re: Why is wineprefixcreate deprecated?

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 24 12:52:08 CDT 2008

I hope it will not go away.

Some softwares are not installing properly when the installer is not prompted from within the prefix (due to copying installation temporary files next to the place where the installation .exe is located.

Running winecfg instead of wineprefixcreate is really be going from London to Paris via Moscow.
If I use an installing script, should I then add a line closing the winecfg Window just because I don't need any configuration but to create the prefix to add some dlls and the exe file?