[Wine] [wine 1.0r2] Problem with installation of HoI2

uzytkownik wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 25 08:14:26 CDT 2008

I have problem with installation of HoI2 (Polish version). When I enter the CD to cdrom I receive that installer is going to install.
However:
1. The only option is "Zamknij" (close) - which do not work
2. It seems to hang up. But it consume no CPU.

My locale is en_GB.UTF-8 and the output from console is:
% wine Setup.exe
fixme:service:QueryServiceObjectSecurity 0x1205d0 4 0x32ed74 512 0x32f184 - semi-stub
fixme:service:SetServiceObjectSecurity 0x1205d0 4 0x32ef74

The app is reported in AppDB as gold/silver and friend of mine have sucessfully install his game (on different distribution and on x86-64 not x86).

1. Is there any instructions/wiki how to install specific apps?
2. What's wrong with my configuration?