[Wine] Re: Pressure Sensitivity

JohnKlehm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 26 12:48:41 CDT 2008

Well bug 12005/11699 (same bug really) is that non wacom tablets don't always have 3 x11 devices and that causes trouble with our current device detection scheme.

Since sordelka you have a wacom tablet can you do a few things for me so I can get a better picture of where the problem might be?

1) Can you first tell me if you get pressure sensitivity in Gimp?
    If yes can you pastebin your xorg.conf?

2) Can you post the output of running from a terminal
    xidump -l

3) Can you post the output of running from a terminal
    xsetpointer -l

Answer me those questions and hopefully I'll be able to figure out your problem. =)