[Wine] Control Panel - Internet Settings

eZtaR wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 26 14:58:26 CDT 2008

Hello

I am currently using µTorrent  v1.7.7 (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=11113) on a private torrent tracker which in some connection uses SSL certificates (i'm not that technical regarding certificates and the like), i am currently getting an error number 12150 (ERROR_HTTP_HEADER_NOT_FOUND), and I've been told that it would help if i enter internet explorer and go into tools > internet options > advanced > and enable "Check for server certificate revocation" (I of course installed IE6 and did it.) since µTorrent gets its settings from internet explorer. But this didn't help.

I was thinking i could enable it with regedit, the only problem is that i don't know which keys to toggle.[/url]