[Wine] Childrens Game: Barbie Pegasus does not run

imthemp3king wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 26 21:06:12 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I recently converted my wife over to Ubuntu 8.04 and wanted to do the same to my children's PC.  I have checked AppDB and was unable to find a listing for this game already.  I am testing their games in a virtual machine (VirtualBox) with Ubuntu 8.04 and wine-1.0-rc2.  When I double-click on the icon for the game, it thinks for a minute like it was trying to launch but then nothing.  So I launched it from a terminal session and this is the error I get:
fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl 2d1400 (device=2d access=0 func=500 method=0)
That is the only line I get and it returns to the prompt.  I have no overrides in place, nothing non-default and have not used winetricks.
Thank you in advance for any assistance that is provided.

Thanks again,
Mike