[Wine] Re: X11 won't launch HELP!!!

spradling wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 26 21:31:40 CDT 2008

I compared uTorrent's resources on Darwine and CrossOver. Darwine was a bit lighter.

I did a fresh format of my system, installed X11 and installed uTorrent on Darwine, and it worked! :D
My only problem now is the constant screen redraw, makes the app very difficult to use/read. I'll try X11 2.2.1 and let you know if it's better.

On another note, I found why CrossOver wasn't launching!!!!!!!!!
Here's the culprit: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/13003
When my keyboard layout is the official US English or Spanish, CrossOver launches no prob. When I have the US International Keyboard Layout, CrossOver doesn't launch.
Why could this be?