[Wine] Re: windows opening off screen

yaqh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 27 11:59:45 CDT 2008

Thanks for your response.

I've always only had one Screen, Monitor and Device specified in the xorg.conf file.  The fglrx driver I use takes the DesktopSetup option to tell it to split a single screen over two monitors.

As far as the fresh wine prefix, do you mean deleting my ~/.wine directory and reinstalling?  I haven't tried it, but it doesn't seem like it should come to that.  It wouldn't be a good solution for me anyhow since I'd have to reinstall/configure lots of stuff.

But I mean, where is that information stored?  How does it remember the location of windows or decide where to put them on startup?