[Wine] Re: self-fixing problems

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 27 12:39:22 CDT 2008

austin987 wrote:

> The FAQ has some listed:
> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ

Okay, so I should have specified "other than the ones already in the FAQ."  :)    But since you brought it up, reorganizing the FAQ a bit to make this information more prominent would also be helpful. The "Using Wine" section is getting pretty long, making it harder to find things. Grouping all the error-message-related questions together under their own heading (called something like, say, "Common Error Messages") would make this info easier to find as well as to maintain. (And if no one objects to that suggestion, yeah, I'm willing to do the work.)