[Wine] Also a new user

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed May 28 16:07:52 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How about a perl script that looks at a wine log
>> and makes suggestions?  We could even run
>> it automatically.
>
> That'd be up to Alexandre, though I like the idea.

Only having it in the tree is up to him.  We're free to
write a prototype for consideration; if it's useful, it can
live outside the tree if need be.

> I'd like to store
> common CLSID's somewhere though, because googling
> for them floods results with wine bugs/appdb reports.

I still like the idea of keeping that info in a script...
maybe we could have a web form that runs input
through the script and spits out recommendations.