[Wine] How about this replacement of WINE.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:11:18 CDT 2008

> -am... I said REACTOS DOT ORG- that's a website, not the OS...
> I want to see the site so I can know what this is about!!!

Sorry. I would say my confusion on your question came from the fact
that I received this message on the wine mailing list and not the
forum. Forum posts in the mailing list come without any context unless
the user quoted something... So I took the post as user who thought
reactos was a replacement for wine and they wanted to run it under
windows XP...

John