[Wine] Re: No C Drive

Buttink wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 29 20:16:33 CDT 2008

Buttink wrote:
> i didnt run it as root but with super user thingy sudo but then again you have to have that to do anything so... yah but your right you have to run something to get your .wine folder it dont know why that didnt show up the other times but whatever

i did

sudo apt-get wine

... I was thinking maybe it installed and didnt get permission to right or something BUT THEN apt-get bitches that it cant if you try so you have to ...

I DIDNT run it as root i didnt install it with root. I DIDNT run wine with sudo. ...... the words i used where not the correct ones. I understand that but i dont need 7 billion people yelling the same stupid thing i didnt say lol. Most of the times my speech can get confusing.