[Wine] Re: wine-kthread

rossettiroberto wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 30 02:43:02 CDT 2008

ok i understand your anwser, but i explay better my problem.

In first time i use my application with wine 0.922 on kernel 2.3.31 and wine use kthread by default and my application have good performace and thread in my application work like windows, the graphics interface don't influece time critical thread  now use kernel 2.6.21 and wine use automaticaly pthead and my application change performace on time critical thread, so i want try to use kthread.

What can i change in setup kernel or wine setup for use by default kthread?

thanks for help