[Wine] HELP! rc3 and still no chm help

jcfuller wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 30 18:26:56 CDT 2008

I was going to file a bugzilla but it appears it has not been updated to rc3 yet

Still No html help.

I heard that codeweavers had fixed the html help bug and hoped the fix might make into
rc3 but no joy. I know most don't feel it's very high priority but it's a real PIA when you are
 so used to double clicking on a word in an editor and having the help pop up!

Any chance it will make it in rc4?

I am still bewildered how such a fine product can be lacking one of the basic fundamentals that
has been with us for ten years: chm help files??

Please....

James