[Wine] Re: Incomplete List of Available Printers in Quicken

bgood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 31 13:17:27 CDT 2008

Making progress. I found CUPS-PDF, http://www.codepoetry.net/projects/cups-pdf-for-mosx, and installed it. Now all Darwine applications see the CUPS-PDF printer and can print to it. However, I made a mistake during install and didn't alter the default URI so I don't know where the printouts are going. The CUPS Admin console says "Device URI: cups-pdf:/". Using Terminal I navigated to the /etc/cups directory and I can see the cups-pdf config files but don't see any output (pdf) files. I've tried using the Modify Printer and Set Printer Options buttons but neither of them give me the ability to change the location of the output file. Can you tell where I can find the "cups-pdf:/" out location or how I can change it?

Thanks