[Wine] Re: Incomplete List of Available Printers in Quicken

bgood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 31 14:04:03 CDT 2008

Great, Thanks. Now have a CUPS-PDF desktop folder with a test output file in the folder

Next challenge is that my output file is only a portion of the page I tried to print. When I opened the file in Acrobat it was set to 293% size but even when I scaled the view down I still only have about 10-15% of my page content -- the content that was there is way larger than the original. If you have any ideas on how to tweak that I would appreciate it. I will post up to the cups-pdf support forum and see what they say.

Really appreciate the help!