[Wine] Re: toolbar button icons appear washed out

jprosser wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 6 20:28:51 CST 2008

So after poking around and trying different WINEDEBUG settings, I came across this error message:

Code:
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"microsoft.windows.common-controls"

I'm wondering if the common controls are things like menubars?  I've overriden the comctl32 dll, but that didn't help.

I've tried looking at image-list trace info, but nothing showed up there. When I added +gdi I got flooded.

Does anyone have any ideas of where I might dig next?

Cheers,
-Joe[/quote]