[Wine] Problem with installation

Doris wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 14 12:13:24 CST 2008

Hi,
I successfully installed a wine programm and even coped with a version of the Internet Explorer, which was meant as a try.
The reason I tried this at all was that I wanted to use translation software on my Mac. Now I found one I wanted to work with and I cannot install the software as the installer did not seem to work. (system information could not be read, fault: 0x0, description: success) The software I am speaking about is called Across.
Anyone who can think of a solution, please tell me.
Thanks!