[Wine] How to forbid an application to access root directory?

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:35:07 CST 2008

Hi all,

   I am running wine 1.0.1 in a Debian SID machine. All the link to /
or my home folder is removed inside the Desktop integration tab in
using winecfg.
However, I found that application like SEPY running in wine is still
able to access / and my home folder. How can I forbid an application
running in
wine to access those directory? I only want Window application can
access ~/.wine and ~/Desktop.

Testing application :
SEPY (Flash editor) from http://www.sephiroth.it/python/sepy.php

Thanks.

p.s I remember that in the past, wine only allow to access
~/.wine/drive_c , when is it changed to allow to access HOME by
default?