[Wine] Bug with WineHQ.org or my ubuntu?

darioklc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 19 08:04:03 CST 2008

I have this error when trying to het in AppDB.
Code:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User winehq already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/winehq/opt/appdb/include/query.php on line 82
Database error, please try again soon: User winehq already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Is there something wrong with WineHQ or with my ubuntu?

And Buzilla says this:

Code:
Software error:

Can't connect to the database.
Error: User winehq already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
  Is your database installed and up and running?
  Do you have the correct username and password selected in localconfig?

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (bugs-admin at winehq.org), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Thanks!