[Wine] Re: Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create objec

Crimson_Wake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 24 15:21:59 CST 2008

Okie dokie, I found scrrun.dll in a couple places.  I also found scrrun.dll.mui

I'm going to copy the .dll files into my wine/system32 folder and see what happens.

If nothing else, I'll just toss the idea out and load mini-XP in a partition for this program.

I would love to know how to resolve this, but I am running out of time and patience with this bad boy.

Eventually we'll get to the bottom of all of the random errors, and have a directory of simple fixes.  I'm happy with wine on every other program...it's just this one program - of course, it's the most important for my business.

Can't win em all, right?

Thanks!

Blake