[Wine] Re: WoW + Wine + Twinview = Annoying jumping cursor

stimpak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 6 11:58:13 CDT 2008

hi rshaw3

from what you described it doesnt seem to be a wine problem, but instead a Twinview problem. After doing some google search i've found this :

> Playing games when using a dual monitor configuration can be a pain. The problem is that the mouse would move to the other monitor while playing the game, and you would lose control of the mouse for your game. To avoid this problem, I've written a small program, mostly based on David Antliff's switchscreen program. The idea is simply to lock your mouse in the monitor it currently is in.

The rest of the article can be found here (http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Dual_Monitors#Mouse_Jail:_How_to_lock_your_mouse_in_the_monitor), along with a possible solution.

I hope it helps you with your issue.