[Wine] Re: WoW + Wine + Twinview = Annoying jumping cursor

rshaw3 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 6 12:34:39 CDT 2008

That did not help at all probably, probably because with TwinView there is only one screen. Check out: http://http.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-8178/README/appendix-g.html

"A single X screen is used. The NVIDIA driver conceals all information about multiple display devices from the X server; as far as X is concerned, there is only one screen."

The small program that you gave a link to probably does work, but in this situation there will be no noticeable difference because X only sees one screen at all times.

Thanks for the reply anyways. I think it may be more helpful to debug and figure out what may be causing the problem itself. The few possibly sources I see for the problem are (in order of suspicion):
- Wine
- OpenGL
- NVidia
- X.Org or
- WoW

With the number of possible sources for the problem, I think it would be best to try to narrow down the actual cause, which could then lead to a proper solution. (Can't solve a problem without knowing what is causing it)