[Wine] Re: After update and compilation of Wine - version isn't changed

Fazer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 8 04:46:24 CDT 2008

After doing "git fetch; git rebase origin" I got

Code:
arkadiusz at arkadiusz-hardy:~/Programy/wine-git -> git fetch; git rebase origin
fatal: Needed a single revision
invalid upstream origin

After "git pull" I got

Code:
arkadiusz at arkadiusz-hardy:~/Programy/wine-git -> git pull
You asked me to pull without telling me which branch you
want to merge with, and 'branch.master.merge' in
your configuration file does not tell me either.  Please
name which branch you want to merge on the command line and
try again (e.g. 'git pull <repository> <refspec>').
See git-pull(1) for details on the refspec.

If you often merge with the same branch, you may want to
configure the following variables in your configuration
file:

    branch.master.remote = <nickname>
    branch.master.merge = <remote-ref>
    remote.<nickname>.url = <url>