[Wine] WoW + Wine Git

denali wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 9 14:35:06 CDT 2008

Howdy,

Recently, I fetched a post-1.1.5 version of Wine off of Git.  I run WoW fullscreen in OpenGL.  I've made no changes to my WoW configuration.

However, it appears this version of Wine now takes Gnome Panel into consideration when determining the OpenGL viewport size.  It places the OpenGL viewport between my top and bottom Gnome Panel.  It was neat to begin with, but now I'm coming to the conclusion it's annoying.

Has anyone else had this happen?

System:

AMD 2000+, 2gb RAM, nVidia 6200 w/256mb, Ubuntu 8.04

(Yes, I realize Git versions of Wine are bleeding edge developer versions.  I'm not complaining (too much).  I'm just curious if this is happening to anyone else.  If it's a bug, I'll do regression testing to find it.  If it's isolated to my system, then I'm going to go back to 1.1.5 and/or blow out my Wine directory to fix it.)

Thanks,
denali