[Wine] Will there be a 1.0.1?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 22:07:14 CDT 2008

Bamm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I prefer to stick with 1.0 because 1.1.x keeps on breaking things with each release. Are there plans for 1.0.x updates? If yes, when do you plan to make such a release? I prefer to have just small bugfixes and no new features and dlls.

There might be a bugfix release for 1.0.

This being stated does not fix the up and coming 1.2 release because we
need to know what broke and if possible when.  Without this information,
developers are not aware of this because we cannot run every application
that Wine users run.  Can you help us help you by filing bugs in the
Wine Bugzilla describing what broke and when it broke.  If it is
possible to obtain a demo or full release version of the program, this
also would help.

James McKenzie