[Wine] C++ Runtime Error

ScubaSteve wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 12 20:27:23 CDT 2008

Hi guys, I'm trying to run Quartus II v8 via Wine and everything works perfectly fine so far except when I try to run a simulation.  The simulation finishes successfully but I get an error message:

Code:
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\altera\80\quartus\bin\quartus.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Any ideas? I'm pretty new at using Wine so and help would be appreciated.  Thanks!