[Wine] Re: WoW + Wine Git

Canarion wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 14 19:51:19 CDT 2008

Sorry for my language, but do not use either the English language.

I think that in this post speaks of a problem with the new version 1.1.6 of wine and Word of Warcrft.

I've updated my pc the new version 1.1.6 of wine, and I've noticed a big drawback for me, and is now in full screen I get the Gnome panels, and the truth is it makes me very uncomfortable to play with panels there, now do not know if this is true, or is it a mistake for the new version, the truth is that I have come back to the earlier version works fine to me.

I use the Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron updated today.