[Wine] Windows Username/Password environment variables

bvsantos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 21 04:49:02 CDT 2008

Hi all.

I've a web app that only works with IE cause it has some activeX controls. My problem when trying to access the web page with IE in Linux is that it give's me access denied.

When using windows, there's no problem because it reads the user (some environment variable in windows) logged in and it lets the user access the page.
My user works in windows, but when trying in Linux i have no luck.
Is there any way of going around this ? I really want to put this working in Linux.

I've tried to put the my username and password in the URL

Code:
http://<username>:<password>@URL

but no luck.

Cheers