[Wine] Cannot load image .bmp

napalm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 23 12:14:30 CDT 2008

Hi
I am trying to use a software caller Zelio soft 2, and it runs ok, but when I click to create a new project, I get 8 errors saying it cannot load that image file.
they are inside a folder in the program directory... and they open ok.

This is a PLC software that has only a windows version.

If I run the program from the terminal I get no errors at all in the console, everything else works fine, but I need it to load those images cause I can't start a new project whithout them.

thanks