[Wine] Re: wine-1.1.7 + VNC = remote session ending

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 26 19:58:33 CDT 2008

Ok due to the way wine works the worst thing that wine should ever do is stop itself.  No worst than a normal crashing X11 application.  Now when more crashes something else is failing.

Now nasty question here is what is wrong with your vnc server no X11 application wine included should be able to cause it to fail.

Define having to reboot all consoles dead?  Because if you cannot reconnect threw ssh to the server I would be getting really worried that kernel is failing.

Nothing wine does should directly cause a complete failure without something else in there being defective.

Sorry PhilHar its not something we here can work around until we know what it is.  Even when we know what has failed it will still be that projects issue to solve.