[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 28 21:11:45 CDT 2008

I went out today and bought a copy.  It seems to install fine enough, but then when I go to play it, my computer just sits and stares blankly back at me.  I was surprised by this, because I had assumed that since Oblivion works so spot-on with Wine, I almost felt certain that F3 would, as well.

In any case, I am keeping my fingers crossed that a solution presents itself (either to me or to any poster /user out there) so that I can avoid having to create a dual boot just to be able to play the newest addition in one of the greatest series ever.

Fingers crossed!