[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 29 00:45:02 CDT 2008

Well, I wonder if I may have accidentally deleted something I needed and just don't realize it...I did the last post, and now I'm getting the following:

Code:

$ wine "FalloutLauncher.exe"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.CRT"
err:module:attach_process_dlls "MSVCR80.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\Bethesda Softworks\\Fallout 3\\FalloutLauncher.exe" failed, status c0000142

Anyone have any ideas?