[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 29 01:19:02 CDT 2008

Roger that, and thank you all so very much for being so insanely helpful (and patient!).  I appreciate all of your efforts thus far very greatly.  :)

I just made a fresh wine, installed the vcrun2005sp1, & the msi file, and am now in the process of installing Fallout.  It will take probably about 20-30 minutes to install (it's a rather large bugger, that), so I will post my findings immediately after it has finished.   Thank you all very much, once again.  If this works, I'm hoping to throw it on a post on the Ubuntu forums, so that other people can enjoy the game as well (though hopefully it'll be easier for them, lol).   :)