[Wine] Getting a new app added to the AppDB?

dhunter383 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 29 11:11:37 CDT 2008

Hi,

    Have looked at all the FAQ's, searched here on the Forums, etc., and can't seem to find out how you actually get in touch with any of the App Maintainers, (if you're not one yourself) to start getting a new app, (in this case, Fallout 3, which just came out yesterday and I'm trying to start to futz with, so really would appreciate a location where folks might be able to work on together).  Suggestions, (btw, this topic would be a good Sticky)?  If I missed / overlooked this subject somewhere, apologies in advance.

Thanks,

Dylan