[Wine] not accelerated wine on all X3100 cards

Honorguard wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 30 02:15:59 CDT 2008

Hello,
I have Lenovo thinkpad R61i. I am beginer in Linux (Curently I have Arch64). In this computer is Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100. Drivers are runing corectly (momentaly don't works accelerated kwin and compiz, but on Ubuntu works). I think this can be good card for some "small playing", but I have a big problem with wine.

On every distribution what I tested every program or game what needs acceleration over wine will restart X-server. That's make this computer impossible to play games.

I tested Cedega. Lot of games don't works, but some (exactly Counter Strike or worms Armagedon) works. I don't know wine, but I hope I cant solve it by some parameters of wine.

Please can somebody help me?

Really thanks