[Wine] Re: Thanks!

moggy812 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 30 13:54:36 CDT 2008

i am sorry for my posting here, i am as you can imagine rather frustrated at not being able to do something that should be simple, my wine is 1.1.7, which i have now found could be the cause of my sounds not being up to scratch, as for putting in the actual errors or causes, i really dont have a clue where to look for them...
however, i would gladly take some pointers in down grading my wine back to say... 1.0.1.
again, im sorry for any offence i have caused here, i know you people try to help where you can.
you have my thanks, and my promise of keeping civil.
yours ever so frustrated Mogg.