[Wine] Re: Big test coming up: fallout 3

dayosh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 30 19:44:06 CDT 2008

It's good work, Sjb.  :)

I've found (this is just for me, personally) that the patched.exe on the Bethesda forums might also work just as well as a cracked .exe (be a bit more legal, as well).  I'll continue working on this, and (should I find anything of significant importance) will immediately post it up here to update the rest of you.   :)

Wish me luck, I may need it.  However, I have an economy-sized bottle of IbuProfen, so I should be good for a day or so.  lol  :p